DATA CENTER ARCHITECTURE MUST SUPPORT A HIGHLY-MOBILE WORKFORCE, PROLIFERATION OF DEVICES, DATA-DRIVEN BUSINESS MODELS, AND BE CAPABLE OF SEAMLESSLY INCORPORATING CLOUD APPLICATIONS AND SERVICES
Converged Infrastructure & Data Center
Whether a client is looking to boost the performance, ensure business objects, continuity, availability and strong responsiveness or lower TCO and meet ROI requirement, VUCON can help.
Converged Infrastructure & Data Centers
Converged infrastructure packages multiple information technology (IT) components into a single, optimized computing solution. Components of a converged infrastructure solution include servers, data storage devices, networking equipment and software for IT infrastructure management, automation and orchestration.
VUCON Solutions Inc. builds high-end data center solutions that allow customers to provide IT-as-a-service or ITaaS, respond to business dynamics, and achieve scalability through a high-performance, highly available, and easily automated platform. With our the technical expertise and know-how we guide our client through, helping them to make the right choice for their business, and address business challenges such as:
- Accelerates deployment and time-to-value Converged Solution architectures
- Supports growth with the capability to scale discrete servers and thousands of virtual machines
- Goes beyond virtualization to scale and secure workloads, cost-effectively build a cloud, and more securely connect to cloud services
- Increases IT productivity and business agility with just-in-time and self-service provisioning and mobility support for virtualized and physical environments
- Uses the best environment and manages it easily, whether virtual, physical, private, or public cloud, across multiple data centers and service providers
- Eases support requirements by using open industry standards supported by a vast partner ecosystem
- Reduces data center capital and operating costs while increasing IT agility by using a single, unified platform that eases IT management and requires less hardware and power than competitors’ offerings
- Allows IT to go beyond day-to-day operations to focus on innovation that supports business growth by streamlining management and operations
- Reduces TCO and meet ROI requirement.
A Solution Provider focused on customer success.